If you’re a previously licensed rider who hasn’t renewed your license this year watch your inbox for an email from USACycling. The offer will get you a license for the remainder of this year and all of next year for $25 less than the cost of both licenses combined.
This is an especially attractive deal for CX racers who have not renewed yet this year because they didn’t race road or MTB. With this program you’ll be able to get 2 seasons of CX at a really good price.
Details coming soon
Minutes from the August MOBRA meeting…
- Bylaw Amendment – table for Sept meeting pending new edits
- CX state championship race applications – review & vote
- State Championship Categories to be listed in the bylaws – assign owner
- Previously approved BARR bylaws amendment about overlapping categories – completed?
- O’Fallon Cup Criterium: in good standing
- Bylaw amendment: State Championship races with USAC rule book guidelines – assign owner
- Amy Strahan: Women’s Masters Categories proposal
MOBRA’s July agenda is set. In addition to regular business there are a few items you may be very interested in:
- BARR category consistency year-to-year
- Inclusion of one or more Masters Women categories in BARR
- Alignment of BARR race distance requirements with category upgrade requirements
- Vote on state championship race selection by-law amendment
MOBRA is proud to announce that Don Heidenreich took the A Class held at North Star Grand Prix last week and has passed the test. Don is now a category A official.