Minutes from the August MOBRA meeting…
- Bylaw Amendment – table for Sept meeting pending new edits
- CX state championship race applications – review & vote
- State Championship Categories to be listed in the bylaws – assign owner
- Previously approved BARR bylaws amendment about overlapping categories – completed?
- O’Fallon Cup Criterium: in good standing
- Bylaw amendment: State Championship races with USAC rule book guidelines – assign owner
- Amy Strahan: Women’s Masters Categories proposal
MOBRA’s July agenda is set. In addition to regular business there are a few items you may be very interested in:
- BARR category consistency year-to-year
- Inclusion of one or more Masters Women categories in BARR
- Alignment of BARR race distance requirements with category upgrade requirements
- Vote on state championship race selection by-law amendment
MOBRA is proud to announce that Don Heidenreich took the A Class held at North Star Grand Prix last week and has passed the test. Don is now a category A official.
We have very few agenda items for this months meeting so we’ve decided to table all discussions until next month and cancel the May meeting.
See you at the June meeting
It is with a heavy heart we pass along some sad news this morning. Today MOBRA lost a life-long friend and bicycling advocate, Mike Murray, to cancer.
Our most heartfelt condolences to Mike’s family.
Mike’s funeral will be on Monday at the St. Louis Cathedral at 10:00 am. A remembrance and gathering will take place at the Visitor’s Center in Forest Park on Sunday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 or so.
Minutes from the MOBRA meeting held Monday, 8-February are now published. You can download the PDF here
MOBRA Officials Coordinator Sara Rodney has just announced the availability of a clinic for prospective officials.
Saturday, March 5
9 AM-4 PM
Ross & Baruzzini
6 Old Orchard
St. Louis, MO 63119
New this year, all clubs get a free new official’s license for any one club/team member. The only thing standing between your USACycling racing license and your official’s license is this class .
If you or someone in your club is interested in becoming an official please contact Sara directly by email: email@example.com